Monday, August 31, 2009

31st August, what is it?

Most of you might think it's Malaysia 52nd Independence Day. Actually there is MORE from what it is. On 1997, Diana, Princess of Wales and her companion Dodi Al-Fayed and driver Henri Paul died as a result of a car crash in Paris. But since we are in Malaysia, who cares about Diana? This is a good question. But what if your family member died and I say who cares, as long as mine didn't. That's harsh, right? Well of cause, what I said earlier was just mere crap. Personally I don't really like Malaysia politics ( but I do like the foods ), especially Beng Hock's incident. Okay, my topic today is not about Beng Hock ( not bringing up any sensitive issue ). As we all know, 31st of August is a memoriable day for me, you,us and all Malaysian. Then, let me say MERDEKA to all Malaysians, for all Malaysians from one Malaysian.

P.S Bottom of this is just some extension of this post :)

SuddenAttack Ownange :p
Click if you can't see properly.


This is the new promotion gun SIG556

No comments: