Monday, December 21, 2009

Clon's Post

It's really been a tiring week ( last week ). Why do I said so? Well, everyone knows that I went to Genting Highlands. It wasn't a very pleasant trip for me because I had flu for those three days, pretty bad one. At night there, the temperature I think nearly 10 degree. Wore a long sleeved shirt and a jacket still felt the coldness. Then when want to sleep, can't sleep well because they are gambling. Laughters, cheering and also a little bit of shouting. How can you possibly sleep in these conditions? The next day, we went to the theme park. Great! Finally! Rm44 for ONLY 5 games!! First game was Fun cart ( Go-Kart ). Had to wait for almost an hour or two to play 5 minutes. Sneeze all the way waiting with cheok. Then we play pirate ship, roller coaster ( mine ) and few other games. When we are about to play another roller coaster ( which was like 1 or 2 turns before us ). Guess what? IT RAINS! Wait for so long and end up can't play. The rain was quite heavy though. Really a was of time and money.

Friday came back and Saturday another trip to timesquare. Not really that excited as I thought. I wasn't that surprise to see my old friends. Truthfully, I went to timesquare mostly because of the Sudden Attack Grand Championship ( SAGC ). Stood for about 3 hours then only can play. All 3 rounds lose. Maybe because we are KIDS? 10,13,14,14 and 15 ( me ) years old vs 18+. See the semangat also lose already. Yesterday was the final and the results are here. At least I had some experience on the tournament. Looking forward for next one.

No comments: