Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Clon's Post - 3rd Day of CNY





Well, it's the third day of CNY. Any planning? Your mother's auntie house, your father's auntie house and etc. Personally for me, I don't like go to those relative houses who I'm NOT so close with. I will go like "Gong xi fat chai", wave hands, nodding my head, sit there watch tv and so on. The Ang Paos not the one I'm after, but my interest in doing this kind of thing! It's BORING!!Well sometimes it's quite fun either.

Anyway, hope you guys don't forget we have "some" homeworks to do! Why do teachers give so much homeworks when it's CNY? I don't remember teachers giving homeworks during New Year! Two weeks after this, guess what will happen? Starts with an E and with an N. =D. Fill it up yourself!

E _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ N!

By the way, I think I have some pictures to upload so you won't get bored watching long essay sentences =D.


No comments: