Friday, February 12, 2010

Clon's Post - CNY?!

Hahaha! At last it's time for some holiday. Thank god I can sleep till the sun burns my butt! I am SO ENVY those afternoon section students. But still, it's good to wake up in the morning. Fresh air and fresh .... ah wth. I'm not going to talk about fresh air, hey it's CHINESE NEW YEAR!! So, what does that mean, ladies and gentlemen? GAMBLE!! STILL WAIT FOR WHAT?! Paiseh ah. I am a bit hyper when I heard the word gamble. No, money is part of the joy. The FEEL is ALL OF IT!!

Hmm, it is really troublesome for me to manage time now. Form 4 seriously is a HUGE burden not counting the tuitions. Hope that I could cope with it and soon find that it's no big deal afterall :D

Anyway,
Happy Chinese New Year to those who are Chinese and,
Happy Valentine''s Day for those who are not Chinese!

No comments: