Friday, December 4, 2015

Who Are You?

I am nobody. I felt immensely dwarf as I did not contribute anything towards the society. I am nobody. I felt empty inside of me and wonder why I am here, what is the purpose of me here. I am nobody. I could not influence anyone if I am without the identity and position I possesses. I am nobody. I could not find aim in what I do, dwelling in the amount of choices I am presented, only to find that none of it relates well to me. I am nobody. I am unsure of my future, what it holds, what it awaits me and wonder would I regret in the future for what I did and did not. I am nobody. I am among the billions trying to make their way in the world, to survive the cruel world of politics and cynicism. I am nobody. I felt lonely every night before I sleep even when there are so much other things to put thoughts on. I am nobody. I am afraid of being too close to someone and hurt them while I am still finding myself. I am nobody. I hold too much hope for myself. I am nobody. I am imperfect, unskilled, immature and unwise. I am nobody. I expected too much of myself and I am obviously overwhelmed by the task I appoint myself to take on. I am nobody. I am nobody. I am nobody. 

No comments: