Sunday, September 20, 2009

Port Dickson Trip 19/9

As you all know, I went to Port Dickson yesterday. For those who don't you can see the previous post. There were 20 peoples including me and my family went there. My three aunts, my uncle and my grandmother. The way there was quite long, around 2 hours till the resort. When we reach there, its almost 4pm. My other relatives already arrived there and was swimming already. We was the last one to arrive. The highway was quite crowded, but when we reach Port Dickson highway, there is only three or four. Below are some pictures I took from our activities. You may view from bottom.

From left, my uncle,my aunt's husband, my cousin's boyfriend and my cousin.

Same as top.
From left, Kyle, Yee Jian and Kah Mun

Big feast.

My mom.

Other charcoal burn so bright, ours only little. This was others not ours.

My aunt's husband
Seaview

View from 5th floor of the resort


Inside the apartment

Swimming pool!

The master room of my apartment

Taking photo of myself in my room.
I saw...SEA!!
Sea..bored of it
Sea again?!

WHAT THE HELL!! SO MANY SEA PICTURES

That's all. Hope you enjoy. There are more to come...! Still got a few pictures from my cousin's camera

No comments: