Friday, November 20, 2009

Clon's Post

To all my readers, which is only my friends and this post is only for my friends. We will be gathering an outing again to Time Square on 10th December. We have special guest(s) which she happen to be my primary school friend. It's truly a long time since I've met her, roughly five years. In conjunction with that, we had a discussion today. Our original plan was 9th December but was postponed to 10th not just because of our special guest, and also because some of our friends had tuition too. So we hope that everyone is free on Thursday to give a big welcoming hand to our special guest. Don't act awkwardly just because you and them never met instead try be cheerful. But most of the time, I know, things won't always work too well as planned. Even though I know you all will still act awkwardly, haha! I'm sure that we will be splitting up after the movie ( Twilight Saga : New Moon ). This time, you won't be seeing me around the CCs anymore :D

On the other hand, I heard that Brian just got back from Vegas and lying his ass body in LA again now. He said that he went to Irvine too. Wonder where it is D: This is how a rich people travels when holiday~ Around the "world" in 61 days?

It's been a month and 8 days after PMR, doesn't look too well. I miss school so much. I miss the time we sat down and chat. I miss the time where I could enjoy things I do in school. And maybe, I'm missing YOU! Oh my god, that sounded GAY! Hahaha! When thinking that some of our friends are changing to "asrama" schools, it really felt strange. Like Ilham went off last year, still can remember his laughing face. Things do change, people will change but friendship never change. If you got a rough relationship with others, try asking people why does it happen. Most of the time, when a fella scolding another fella, he is actually putting money inside your pocket. Think about it, if people don't care about you, why the hell would they scold you? Too free? Just depends on HOW you think it. You know what and who I meant =)

No comments: