Sunday, November 29, 2009

Clon's Post

Yesterday went to my aunt's new house. Big house, 3 floors but only 3 people live ( I suppose ). It was on a hill and you can see a view there. Left you have a big mosque and right you see other under construction houses. Inside was very big. My uncle had a 72inch plasma? I guess it's 72inch cause it's really big. There were 5 rooms and 2 of them are left empty as store. Quite a waste. But what to do people so rich =/. First went there, hang around downstairs and went up 2nd floor to play ps2 with my cousin. Not much happen before 2 annoying yet cute kids came. Never saw them before. Well I guess they were hyper active until jump here jump there. 1 say he is gangster 1 say he is monster. Let them zadou. My cousin was playing The Punisher, and it was very violent. But still the two of them can't remove their eyes off the tv. Before that me and my cousin were playing Smack Down. The "monster" keep steal my controller but never succeed XD.

After everything, it's time to feast! Not much of people there ( 20+ ) but the foods are quite a lot too. Er, okay okay I'll skip the feast later you all hungry come blame me =(. Went back up and online a while with my cousin laptop. When it's almost 10.30 we went back home. My sister was very tired until sleep in car [o(oo)o]

Come home, open pc. Sorry lah if I don't want the rose, people give geh some more red. I bu hao yi shi take lo ><". So that's almost everything. Hopefully everyone will start tuition-ing next month. It's gonna be a rough year for next year.

No comments: