Saturday, April 3, 2010

Clon's Post

Good news! PBSM guys are not entering the competition, AGAIN!! You can't really blame us because some of the guys aren't dedicated at all. They just write name, seem so spiritual-like(bersemangat) but can't even see their shadows during practice! WTF? But I must thank to those who are VERY hardworking to come so early today to attend the practice. Got the "fire" right kah wai? =) Ah, I'm getting old and fat. Can't catch up with their speeds somehow. Rofl.

I don't know you bloggers, but I usually take a long time to write my post. Wondering what topic should I write, appropriate or not, suitable or not and most importantly does my viewers entertained? =). Whenever I try to make stupid jokes, it just won't work because you guys are too damn smart. Like I did in this paragraph. You guys just don't get it!! =DDD. But when I do smart jokes you guys can't stop laughing, maybe. Or just Tsu Ann. O.O INDIAN!! XD

No comments: