Thursday, July 15, 2010

Clon's Post - Achooo!

Seriously man, I'm very sick right now. Simple flu can make me go super hypertension. Noticed how serious it is? Non-stop flowing of mucus and as well as sleepiness, sore throat some more. Dang! What did I do the past few days? 


Well anyway, today we had a sidang meeting after school. To those who want to send their masterpiece to be printed in the next majalah, please do so. For Chinese materials you can refer to me, for English you may refer to kah wai. What about BM? Let's just say I have my own faith that I won't see any of you will be sending in BM materials to us. :). I've haven't send in mine as well! (haven't even started :O)


If you are not interested in the above subject, don't worry! There's surely something will "cheer" you up again. It's the EXAM! Wootss! Not too long after our mid term, and there is our monthly test. What is up with these teacher's mind? Save trees pelieasee~ Or else all our knowledge would be USELESS. Maybe we could try change to fully bestari-like school. We use LAPTOPS or even COMPUTERS!! Like that we could do a lot of things hahaha! Ahem, sorry. I've came back from my dreamland. Well anyway, it's around 1 weeks and 3 days left. Just some simple test I assume, since it only takes 4 days to finish. We could have fun later on Saturday which is the Canteen's Day (formally known as Hari Keusahawanan)!


That's almost everything I guess, nothing much more to add in. Unless you want me to talk about some gossips? =P haha. I'm going to take my medicine and have a good night sleep now, hopefully. 

No comments: