Friday, July 9, 2010

Clon's Post - lalala~

I think I am still half awake, or you can say I am still half asleep. My mother called me to sleep after resting for a while after my lunch. Well, most likely its because I have been sleeping "early" these days. The match between Germany and Spain . And, I slept kind of "early" yesterday too! So anyway, how's your parent reaction today? I guess my mother were just laughing and giggling when Pn. Latifah gave some explanation about my results. My mother asked, "How is him?". Then Pn. Latifah replied, "He's quite playful in class. But that is how he should learn". Then my mother, "Yala, he don't study and play computer". Then, she just said ok and Pn. Latifah said ok and there we have it. Less than a minute I suppose? Haha!




What else to talk about? I have plenty things to talk but I just tend to accidentally rip them apart from my memory (in other words, I forgotten it). Oh yeah, if you think that this blog skin is extremely disgusting or at least I do now please do find me one blog skin Well, I guess that's it for now. Bai~

No comments: