Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Fighting Umbrella Corporation

poster





Heads’ up! Resident Evil is back this September and there’s going to be a lot of action packed in latest 3D technology (James Cameroon’s AVATAR camera system technology). Yes, this time, the action is for real! Bullets coming for your face along with zombies!
Sony Pictures s giving Nuffnangers a chance to catch Resident Evil: Afterlife in 3D 2 days before its release date, an exclusive Premiere Screening just for you! There’s more icing on the cake asONE (1) lucky Nuffnanger will walk home from the screening with a SONY 16GB Video Walkman worth RM749!





If I were Alice, the thing I am going to do is to implant a whole new virus called the Si-Virus into the zombies. This virus is able to go colourless, odourless and have no effect on any surviving humans. Once the virus is spread worldwide, it will automatically infect the zombies and mutated humans. The virus is able to develop itself into some kind of computer chip once it enters the zombies. It will automatically connected to my (Alice) brain and I am able to control it just by using my mind. So, no other people can control them other than myself. By this way, I am able to have a bigger army to go against the Umbrella Corporation. It will be an ease to destroy the Umbrella Corporation once I can control all the infected humans in the world. Nevertheless, once Umbrella is destroyed or totally annihilated, I can change all of the zombies back to normal humans through the Si-Virus I implanted on the zombies. 


How to develop and release the virus?
Very easy. Remember during Resident Evil : Extinction where I was in the last scene is in the laboratory owned by Umbrella? I will use my companion to research and develop the Si-Virus. Somehow I found a note left by the researchers on the new way of developing a new kind of virus which can spread through air. I used that note and created Si-Virus. I test with the zombies outside the house (where fences are stops the zombies from going throug). After that, I will use the latest technology in the laboratory to launch the virus into mid air and spread throughout the world.

No comments: