Friday, August 6, 2010

Nah.

I think it is about time for me to post something at least. I have been busy with my maple quite a time these days, not to mention tuitions and lots and lots of undone homeworks. Nothing could be "sikit-sikit, lama-lama jadi bukit" phrase. But, I guess that is not our topic today. As you guys know, we had our school's Canteen's Day and this is my very first time attending one. Even surprising this is the ONLY time I attended my school's, since we only had Canteen's Day at 2005/6. The result? Massive homo sapiens came. That marks our profits goes up and up and up! 


Since there are some photos I have uploaded in my facebook, I will only upload some highlights.


Our very own welcome board. Now is "reused" and pasted on our class front door!


Even the headmistress came to visit! I guess we're so popular? :)


For those that doesn't know who is this guy. Well, he's Alvin. Nope, not the one from Alvin and the Chipmunks.

Due to the quality of my phone camera, the effect wouldn't be great. 2MP pwnt!
Note, left side is our team and right side is Tuck Pin's team.


More to add, I saw a video posted by one of my old friend. Watch the video and you will be surprised how powderful our Malaysia police is. And also cover up of the incident made.


Link to video 
Link to news

Cyah and good night.

No comments: