Wednesday, December 8, 2010

"My day off"

Its actually my day off. The reason why the the quotations marks (thanks tsu ann =P) are there because it was suppose to be my day off but it turned out...to be a bad day. 


As usual, when people have their day off they wouldn't have to worry about being late for work or etc. So I woke up around 8 and went to toilet. Yeah, it sometimes happen to me and my water tank is kinda full that time. Then went back to sleep and woke up around 9.20. What a relief. Its been a long time since I ever slept that late, literally. Anyway, back to the main topic. Why was it a bad day? 


When I was extracting my files, I received a message from Mun Seng. He say that HE SAW MY NAME ON THE SCHEDULE. IN WHICH IT IS NOT A GOOD NEWS AT ALL FOR ME. I say last time I discuss with the manager he say I off on Wednesday. I still REMEMBER that I asked for Thursday for holiday, he say can't because Thursday not enough crew. That time I remember he say "hmm, chee leon. rabu you off lah" WTFISH IS THIS? IS THIS SOME KIND OF SETUP? Well, good for you, I don't think I will dedicate for McD already. Such fked and screwed up management. So in the end, I didn't went for work and I don't give a damn if they say I no show or whatsoever. You say I off, I off. You say I work, I work. In fact, I come early everyday and even start my work early, like 10 minutes early everyday but only yesterday I late for 5 minutes (but in their system, late for 15 minutes only consider late). 


Damn Mcd. I promise myself I won't work at PM McD for the rest of my life again (only after I completed my six months here). =(

No comments: