Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ohhh..

Yeah..no more Psy xD. Nope, it didn't last a week (at least in my mind). If you already noticed, the song is from JYP Nation and its called This Christmas! As unbelievable as it seems, its just another 10 days away from Christmas. Well, although I'm not a Christian or whatsoever..but I though still celebrate Christmas. It's just another day worth celebrating and its definitely one of the highlights of the year (you'll be at loss if you don't celebrate!!) 


I want to fall in love this Christmas.....
No, it's just part of the song! Hahaha! Although, you know I already fell in love. Anyway, back to the song. I actually heard that in about two weeks earlier. But I didn't put it as my blog music cause...one simple reason. It's not the Christmas atmosphere yet that time. Pretty much explains it, don't you think? :)

No comments: