Sunday, March 6, 2011

Alright

Previously the header really sucks a lot. It's about a chinese drama called "Next stop, happiness" or "下一站,幸福". Not that I don't like the drama (I never really did watch anyway) but the header really don't fit up my expectations. Tell me I'm choosy. 


So this is actually better but the background isn't the original one. I picked up the background image from google image. Tell me how it is, whether its bad or its nice. Somehow I feel like there is something lacking with the image though. The original image was better, but it takes very very very VERY long time to load. Don't believe? Go here.
Now there is another problem that arose. The header won't load, or it loads very long. Is my luck really that bad? Now I have to rip the codes and find something suitable to put at there, else it will become blank. Oh gosh! 

No comments: