Saturday, February 26, 2011

New song.

Haiii..I'm writing this with my PB uniform now. I didn't bath after the koko =P. It became rather a "hobby" that after school I don't bath first, I will sleep first if I don't have tuition in the afternoon later. Cause I know, once I bath I can't sleep anymore :(


Alright..back to the main topic. By the time you guys read till this part, I guess the new song will be playing already. The thing is, anyone know what's the first song name (its a playlist)? No don't ask me "You put it yourself you don't know but you want to ask people?". Yes I put it there, but that was a rip-off code from a blog skins XD. I was previewing new skins then suddenly heard this song. It's quite nice (don't tell me my taste is bad. THIS is my taste) By the way ah, the second song is quite good too. What's the second song name? 




I guess from the photo you can already see the code bender is a kpoppy friend. And, she intend to be a part of korean community by calling Shinees, oppa -_-          Yeah noona? -_- 

Then I came across this skin. 


I won't be normal if I used this skin right? So I send to Tsu Ann but apparently she is in prefects camp now. Wait till she get back and see what is her comment. But I can already imagine. "Yuck! You call this a skin!?!" Hopefully this won't be her answer. I would actually imagine something like;
"OMG ;_; THIS IS SO CUTE HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH...."
and there goes her ahjumma laugh. 

That is quite about all of what inside my mind. So if you may excuse me...big boss wanna go bath now ₩.

If you're doing something big, throw your ego aside and start asking people. 

No comments: