Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hari Sukan/Sports Day

It was our school sports day. Not really a lot of people go. I think there is only around 2/5 of students went to Stadium Bola Sepak Kuala Lumpur. Me, myself, Mun Kiet, Tzu Yee, Lik Hui and Nicole went there to duty. St. John had Cheok Ming, katerine, shen kang, fang yin and kah yan . After the monkey dances and marching, they finally annouce the larian. It was a long day for me to go on. Every round of race, there will be surely one or two fainted, cramp or pitam. We had to run with the strecher to lift them up if they are not able to move. There was one girl runs 800x1 metres and she fainted. Three of us, Tzu Yee, Kah Yan and me went there. One teacher help me to lift the back, when I actually lift her up, I could barely stand. So we changed position. I couldn't realise that she was THAT heavy = =. After that, Suhaila go and "save" her. I don't really want to explain detail about what Suhaila did since it was a tragic. Another race, when they almost reached the finish line, got two girls fainted. Other PBSMs and St. Johns rushed there like hell XD. Nothing much serious happen afterwards. When it's around 11 or 12, some off duty PBSMs came to help. Thanks to Lum, Tsu Ann, Kah Wai and Nicholas. That's it for today, thanks for spending time reading.

:)

No comments: