Saturday, April 11, 2009

Tiring Day with PC Fair

Today after school we went to PIKOM PC fair. We reach there about 3.25 p.m. Thanks to Joe's father for sending us. We walked to the KL Convention Centre and it was a quite long journey and it was CROWDED. But last year it was a bit more crowded. There were a lot of things but we didn't manage to see it all. We went to all Hall but I think we gave up one room because we didn't want to go in. At the end of the journey, we ride bus to go back. I reached Puteri Park around 7.50 p.m. and reached home at 8.25. It was a tiring journey after all :D.

These are the following pictures.
This was the entrance of KL Convention Centre

Who's hand is that? LOL! Another angle of the entrance.

If I'm not wrong, this is nearly Hall 1

Sexy Leng Luis!Did manage to get a few pictures of it!

This time the middle one is looking AT my CAMERA!

Inside the Hall 3 I think.

View of KLCC from KL Convention Centre. We're almost done when I took this picture.

:D

No comments: