Saturday, October 24, 2009

Clon's Post - Graduation?!?! WHAT?!

Did you just saw GRADUATION? HEY!! It seems too EARLY for me to graduate. Well of course, idiot. I'm only 15 for god's sake. As always, start a whole new day with waking up in the morning. Woke up around 4.30 and actually thought it's 5.30. I was too blurry that time. It's a lovely morning, but my eyes are actually 90% closing. After finished everything, went to have a quick 15 minutes breakfast with my family near my father's work place. My father is going to Penang for about 3 days. It was a company annual trip. And yes, my father is not working in market anymore. Don't doubt that.

Reach school around 7.20. I thought EVERYONE had to come to school BEFORE 7.30. I saw Jun Hoe and one girl in school. I was surprised that Jun Hoe don't know that we have to wear tie ( or not ). I really rather forfeiting myself from the coral speaking because the collar shirt provided is ngam ngam my size or actually smaller. The sleeve is very short and the end of the shirt almost reach top of my pants. This is what you will get when you are FAT and TALL! Never mind about that. We skip all the boring practice part. But I do like the make up part XD!

Moments before the real performance, I'm wearing a striking blue tie borrowed from Su Wing. LOL!!
Throughout the performance nothing really went wrong. I guess. Rather funny when " I had a crush on Chee Keong "
After that we still have to sing " Negaraku " and our school song. I'm already sweating like hell after the
coral speaking. Finally everything settled, I went to find my mother and changed clothes. Went back home
soon after. When I see our teachers wash dishes, I was like LOL!! TEACHER WASH DISH? Some more is
Pn. Aslizan and Pn. Nurul wash. Pn. Aslizan surely gonna be MAD about this lol.

Pictures will be delayed. Please wait patient. Thank you. Have a nice day.

No comments: