Thursday, October 15, 2009

Clon's Post

Rough day.

Having a rough day from physical to mental. As always, start off by going to school. Do this do that. Giving back text books. Nothing much till then. Someone mentioned about gambling cards. There goes my instinct. Totally lost my mind when it's gambling time. At first lost around RM1-2. Then won around Rm15-20. When all the adrenalin pumped, my win rate drop and left hutang-hutang with people. I received RM10, then lost Rm15.50. After that trying to win back my money until overall I won Rm0.10 for the day. Tough day of frustrating. ]

Went back with cheok ming. Upon reaching one of the restaurant, my mom called me go buy food. Bought 3 bungkus Rm16.50. Quite expensive but what to do. Then, my mom called me go and bring two packets of joysticks to one of the auntie. Went to the auntie restaurant, gave her the joystick, ordered Cham ice and suddenly another auntie said the joystick was cheap. She gave me RM10 to buy. I walked back, take another 2 packets of joystick and gave her. It was raining. I had nothing to say.

After a while, I slept from 3pm to 6.15pm. Woke up and play SA. Squad battle with other people and won. Then makan. After makan, I say I want to go to paragon to buy vista disc. Went together with my sister and my father drop me at paragon. Bought the vista 32bit disc with RM15, damn fck expensive. Waited for my father. Then go take sewa money. Went back. Put my disc into my DVD-ROM. Result = WHAT THE FUCK?! Cannot read disc, the "sound" in my DVD-ROM scared me. I quickly take the disc out. I put another DVD disc into my ROM and nothing happen. I guessed that it was the disc problem so I went back and changed with the auntie. She wasn't very pleased to see me again. She say that the disc was supposed to be open during boot up ( I think that is what she mean ) and not open normally. I don't give a damn and ask her to replace a new one. Went back home again. Put the disc in, SAME THING HAPPEN. I was like WHAT THE FUCK AGAIN! I am now very pissed off with it. I don't know whether want to go back and replace a new one or not cause I know the disc surely won't work. Wasted RM15 for nothing. I better go Pandan Indah that shopping complex better like Joe said.

Overall, this surely is one of my toughest day.

No comments: