Friday, October 30, 2009

Clon's Post

It's been almost a week now since my last post. There's not much of events happening throughout the week other than the cooking competition. The competition was fun. Sure, of course it was. I realised something back then. The so-called-truth you gave me.

We cooked "fried beehon" , "popia" and "agar agar". Most of the ingredients are supplied by the school. The equipments and cutlery also supplied by the school, only thing is it's dusty. Few guys went up to block D top floor at the end of the floor to get the cutleries. Man, the petroleum gases tongs are seriously heavy. Some more never ate anything that morning. Really exhaust me after doing it. Moving on, the first dish. We first prepared the ingredients and while other people preparing, Lik Hui went to garage to boil the agar agar. We were the "special" one because other people cook fried bee hon first. Suddenly, Lik Hui told me that the pot has some tiny black particles in it. I was like wtf? She told me to change the pot before teachers saw it. But still in the end, the agar agar was kinda the most tasty one.

I didn't went to school today, even though my policy is one day go one day ponteng. I don't feel like my existence really worth that much. So I decided not to. Four days ago, I've started to play MapleStory again. Succeeded in leveling once for my character. This is the picture of it. AND NO! I DID NOT CAUSED THAT GUY's DEATH

Here is some randoms from 2 weeks back. Warning, the following picture(s) may or may not contain sexual activities that a minor like you should not be watching.




No comments: