Sunday, November 21, 2010

Domain

Ah..I forgot to post this earlier before the PS2 post. As you can see I have changed my domain name to http://oneandonlyclon.com from http://oneandonlyclon.blogspot.com but you will still be redirected to the .com page if you type .blogspot.com. So don't worry if you can't get used to type only the .com there. 


So why did I use my new domain? Yeng loh, what else XD. Well, the thing is first its free by Exabytes. The domain will stay free for one year and if I want to renew it, it would cost RM99 I think, not so sure about this part. I know that you might be interested into this so I'm linking you a photo in their facebook fanpage and see the instructions in the photo here. You also might have to like their fanpage first before you can upload your photo in their fanpage.


If you ever need assistance in the process of claiming the domain, do not hesitate to contact their customer service. Their customer service is VERY VERY good I would say. Very fast reply with solution every replies. They will help you to setup the DNS for you and do a lot of stuff for you if you asked. I will say I definitely will renew the website in about a year later. Despite that, do you know that the deadline is tomorrow? So do what you have to do, in haste!



No comments: