Sunday, November 28, 2010

Wedding Dinner

Today I went to my father's side relative's wedding dinner. I'm not sure who he was actually cause all the "ranking" are very complicated. I only know how to address the bridegroom's parents. Sorry if I'm being the 21st century guy. It is not that I don't respect the adat dan istiadat but don't you think its quite burdening to remember all the names to call? At least I do, sometime.


Come to think of it..the picture quality wasn't so bad afterall. 


In the picture above, the bridegroom is singing "Forever Love" by you know who and I don't know his name. The bride was at the other side (the bridegroom facing) and was waiting for him to end the song so that she could walk to him along with her father. There were live band at there too. 1 boy 2 girls. They sang both chinese and english songs and from the 80's to the modern one. At first I thought they were the friends of the bride/bridegroom but I was wrong. They were hired one. Haha! 


When the whole process was going on, I kept on thinking. If the bride was my sister what will I do? Will I be the MC? Or will I be wandering around with a mic (indirectly the MC XD). Then I think, if I'm the bridegroom then what will happen? LOL Seriously, there's nothing to do than thinking those things (other than on-ing the WiFi and facebook, ebuddy and so on).


When the dinner almost over, only the band sings it all out. Its like the climax song but they sang it in the end. A little bit unprofessional? =.=


We went back, the road was in a heavy traffic mode. Its because theres a road block up ahead. When we're almost at the road block, one proton wira quickly emerges from the left side and HIT US the car infront. He wanted to run but since hes stuck in the road block and along with few cars infront he can't do anything. Then got one police ran infront to stop him from running and then called him to pull over. The one kena hit went not too far ahead and also pull over to check on his bumper. The wira guy was way too lucky to hit someone in a road block full with cops (or JPJs). Haha! At first we really though that he hit us, but no. X)

No comments: