Monday, September 27, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Life

 In your blog post, include a photo of yourself.


I already included it now XD. Wow! I look nerdy (I always do :D). Thanks to my sis for helping me to take picture even though she was actually going for her usual afternoon nap. If I won this contest, I won't forget your deed to me and I shall repay you well! Very well! Hmm, maybe mine isn't so creative as others but I do juice up a little to get some creativity. I wore my school uniform to indicate that I'm a student and I really that the iPhone badly for the dictionary apps in the future. So, I guess that strengthen more my reason there, hahaha! 


Since this is the last task and I think the deadline is on 1st of October and the results may come around 3-4 October, I'm quite anxious about the result. Could it be me? It's a slight chance that I would get chosen, if I were lucky enough I would. Nevertheless, even if I don't win, I tried my best. Who knows? Maybe there's a special prize for me being so optimistic! Another free iPhone 4! Hahaha! I guess that's the end of my post. Remember!


DiGi always the smartest choice :D

No comments: