Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Probably it isn't so bad afterall.

After the slight advertisement done to my blog through my Facebook, I do notice a an increment on the number of visitors daily. This is the analytics for this week's views and unique views. 


A number of 140 unique visitors this week surely surpass what I expect from last time's analytics. If I'm not wrong only 50+ (but when TSA first created, a total number of 300-400 visitors every week) that time. 



To speak frankly, the idea of advertising and writing new posts do comes with a little advantage towards the graph. This was last week's analytic which put in comparison between advertised and non-advertised blog. An increment of almost 105% (x2.05) of total unique views and 133% (x2.33) on the total views is certainly a good start to begin with. All thanks to your supports :D 

All in all (thanks Pn. Latifah XD), I couldn't have done it without you guys (it seems like it's getting a little tense over here, let's just skip this). Remember to keep supporting this blog although sometimes it's kinda lame, I know it.  Hahaha!

No comments: