Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hoot

Well, finally! The long wait has gone and the MV has arrived! All hail to the uploaders!! The MV was GREAT, nonetheless because the teaser was promising enough to tell us it will definitely melt someone :)


So here's the MV, if you haven't watch it, please do! Seriously nice. Bond-like at the start, SiWon!!





According to allkpop.com 
"
On a side note, people have been asking about the cowboy/cowgirl western theme, and SM Entertainment is either very clever, or it was a complete coincidence, but…if you look closely at the hangul for “Hoot”, you should be able to notice that it looks like a person with a cowboy hat on.         "
Sos  : Allkpop

Now I see why some of the members wore cowboy suit (or it was rather cowgirl xD). The one who figured out this is brilliant or like what the quoted said, perhaps coincidence. But I don't think its solely coincident here.....


One more thing, did you noticed that Sunny had the same hand gesture as the one in their "Tell Me Your Wish" MV? 
Here's a picture of I cropped by Paint. If you noticed the timing were almost identical with 1-2 seconds apart only. When I first watched Hoot MV, I was surprised because the hand gesture seem familiar. When I searched through the Tell Me Your Wish MV, I confirmed that IT WAS THE SAME! 


Now come to think of it, iTunes seem pretty glossy than the Windows Media Player...

I guess that all most of their hand gestures are the probably the same. It became a habit. Anyway, enjoy your MV! Hahahaha. 





No comments: