Saturday, October 30, 2010

Laptop!

I have just received the laptop by Streamyx through their Cool Uni Pack offer! Of course, the laptop itself are not as powerful as those mid range but it is still usable for networking like Facebook, Twitter, MSN and etc. The laptop uses an Intel Atom as its core. Here's a look at the laptop (not mine)


Oh yeah, I came across with their specs while searching for the photo. Saved my time from checking it and writing.


- Intel Atom N475 Processor (1.83 GHz)
- 250GB (5400RPM) Hard Drive
- 1024MB DDR2 SDRAM (1 Dimm)
- Genuine Windows 7 Starter (32-bit)
- HP QuickWeb
- Webcam
- 10.1" Diagonal WSVGA HP Anti-Glare LED Display (1024 x 600)
- Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3150 with shared graphic memory
- 802.11 b/g/n WLAN & Bluetooth
- 2-in-1 Digital Media Reader
- 3-cell 27WHr Lithium-Ion Battery



10.1" consider ok ba. Since it's FREE right? XD


Come to think of it, now I would be seriously having lagging/delay issue in DotA or SA since my mom will be like using it to Facebook and when you Facebook you will see video and when you see video you will tend to PLAY IT and when you PLAY IT I WILL BE AFFECTED AS IN AFFECTED A LOTTTTTTTT!! WTF DID I MADE A WRONG DECISION LETTING HER SUBSCRIBE TO THIS AT THE FIRST PLACE?!?! OMFG!

No comments: