Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The other day...

I was thinking of a few things I want to do during holiday. 
I've shortlisted it (or these few things are exactly the thing I want to do at the moment) and found out that it's quite good. I scare I'm just being hangat hangat tahi ayam.


The first thing I came up was playing guitar. Yupp you heard it right now. A GUITAR. Finally, after all these years I'm back to the music industry (I was a violinist before). 
I have asked a few people about the suitable guitar for beginners and apparently the Yamaha F310 (top picture) was the best. Pricing for about RM300-400, it's considered the best for beginners. Well, they say I could get a kapok (somehow referring to cheap guitars) for about RM60-70 but the output wouldn't be as good as the branded and pricey one. Now I know why most people use guitar to belasah people. It's cheap and effective! Not to mention, these are easy to find :P (kapoks, I meant)

Next thing was, building an .com domain for my blog. Although it's a HUGE start, but it's not as expensive as you thought it would be. Just the limiting factor now is I don't have a freaking credit card. The most expensive I saw was RM40....per YEAR. That would be around....few cents per day? RM0.10? I earn >RM100 per year (last year lar) from Nuffnang. I doubt this year I could do >RM200. But yeah you know, having a personal domain seem to be more cool and all this and that. I was thinking of a few names already!

oaoclon.com (oao = one and only)
clonoao.com
clonono.com (clon one n only)
.....
and the lists keep on going! (I forgotten some, dammit!)

But handling the domain would be another issue here. No so much of free time to give to it. Now I only can plan, do or not depends...but yeah. Hopefully everything are able to begin its process after I finished SPM (hopefully I don't kena NS after SPM...). 

The ideas are more to come...more to come! There are a lot of things that I can't do now because I am still in school (age is the problem here). Now whenever I searched for a job, when I saw,
REQUIREMENT : 18 YEARS AND ABOVE
or
MINIMUM SPM LEVEL
or
MALAY ONLY
or
FRESH GRADUATES ONLY
or
COLLEGE STUDENTS ARE ENCOURAGED

I feel I'm so small. Feel so discriminated. This world isn't fair and I know it. What to do :P Just wait 2 more years larh!

No comments: